Since most of the organizations face a challenge to effectively manage their business information, the demand for skilled MS Access professionals is exponentially increasing. Therefore, CODE IT offers career-oriented MS Access training in Nepal to produce competent MS Access database developers. MS Access training course offers a clear understanding of design, development, and maintenance of databases using MS Access tools. CODE IT is one of the trusted IT training institutes for MS Access training in Nepal that guarantees world-class training in a friendly learning environment.
MS Access training prepares the student for professional information management using MS Access database tools to efficiently store, access, retrieve, and report data. Thus, the training is a wise investment for students aspiring to initiate a career in database management.
Benefits of MS Access Training
- Understanding of how databases work
- Develop MS Access skills to create and design database
- Learn to access, update and modify the databases
- Learn to you MS Access features for an effective information management
- Learn to design and create Graphical User Interface for databases
- Acquire skills to use MS Access for data analysis and reporting
- Understanding of software development tools that MS Access offers
- Strengthening of your skills sets in Microsoft Office applications
- Prepares students for Microsoft Office Specialist MS Access Certification exam
Additionally, the training offers several benefits to the students interested to learn about database design and information management. They have career options to work as database managers, data analysts, and information officer and so on. MS Access training at CODE IT usually attracts a large number of students because of value it offers. Therefore, we request you to contact our team at the earliest and secure your seat for our upcoming MS Access training sessions.
Benefits of MS Access Training at CODE IT
- Highly experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers as instructors
- Dedicated MS Office applications training space
- Special offers and discount available for deserving students
- Provision of online MS Access training for busy professionals
- Internship and job placement opportunities after the training
- Regular MS Access practice sessions to test skills learned during the training
- Project Work under MS Access expert’s supervision
- Free career counseling sessions at the end of the training session
- Hostel facilities also available for students from outside Dharan
Pre-requisites for MS Access Training
The students need to be familiar with basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office Package. However, the training requires no prior knowledge and experience of MS Access. Anyone interested in database management and MS Office applications can join the MS Access training.
Syllabus for MS Access
MODULE 1: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF MS ACCESS
In the first session we will explain what Ms Access is used for. In this session you will know that with Ms Access you can create databases and query database and generate reports.
- Concept of Database Management System
- Introduction to Ms Access
- Know how to Start Access and open a database
- Explore the Microsoft Access Environment
- Closing Ms Access Application
The introduction session may take an hour or more. After completing this section you will totally understand the importance of database, how to use Access Database and work with tables. You will be familiar with the Ms Access Interface as well.
MODULE 2: DESIGNING AND WORKING WITH RELATIONAL DATABASE
The actual implementation of database starts from this session. Student will actually see how to create a database and what kind of information are stored in the database and where are they stored. In this section students are also provided a concept of how to manage data efficiently so that they generate the desired output.
- Create, design, rename and delete a Ms Access Database Solution
- Create, rename, delete and modify a Table
- Create a table by using table wizard
- Create and modify table field
- Understand data types and column length
- Understand the concept of Primary Keys
- Implement Primary keys in tables
- Introduction to queries
- Write and modify a query
- Executing queries in Ms Access
- Insert, Update and Delete Records in Table
- Sorting and Filtering data in table
- Writing queries involving multiple selection criteria.
- Using logical and comparison operators in queries
- Concept of relationships in database
- Create relationships between tables
- Understanding and implementing referential integrity
After the completion of this session, student will begin to design database as per the requirement of the organization. They should be able to manage data properly in various tables without duplication.
MODULE 3: WORKING WITH FORMS AND REPORTS
In this session, students are demonstrated on how to extract and generate reports for viewing and printing. Forms are used for taking input from users. You will learn various ways to create a form in Ms Access.
- Using Form wizard and Form tool to create a Form.
- Blank Form tool, Split Form tool
- Multiple Items tool to display multiple records in a form
- Layout View, Design view
- Maintain data using a form.
- Preview selected form records.
- Updating the format of a form.
- Learning to create a main form and a sub-form.
- Format custom forms with controls
- Insert, Update and Delete records in Forms
- Generate report
- Using conditional formatting to highlight values
- Add images
- Preview and print a report
- Use the report wizard to create a report
- Modify the design of reports and forms
- Using Themes
- Print a custom report.
- Sorting and grouping report data.
- Calculate group and overall totals on a report.
- Modify report controls and properties.
- Learning to create Basic to Advanced Access Reports
MODULE 4: OTHER FEATURES IN MS ACCESS
This is the last session of training during which students will learn the administrative functions and other features provided by Microsoft Access.
- Assign a conditional value to a calculated field
- Enter, edit, delete and navigate records
- Find and replace data
- Attach documents to and detach from records
- Import and Export data
- Concept of creating and modifying charts
- Save Database objects as other file types
- Print database objects
- Perform routine database operations
- Macros and VBA