We offer career-oriented Android training in Nepal that offers important tips and skills to develop mobile applications on the Android platform. The course is designed for Android enthusiasts who are new to programming and want to gain theoretical and practical knowledge in developing Android-based mobile applications. The Android training course at CODE IT includes a basic introduction to mobile apps development and deployment on Android platform. In the training, you will learn to create an application, describe mobile device components and create a simple user interface using android emulators. The students will have to undertake a project work after the course completion.
Benefits of Android training
In simple words, Android training is very beneficial as smart phones are taking over the world. So here are some reasons why you should take android training.
- Gains in-depth knowledge of Android architecture.
- Learn to create Android applications
- Ability to system style and themes, data storage, services, multimedia in android, data storage, services, multimedia in Android.
- Increases your demand in the market of IT
- Helps to understand modern mobile development system.
- Develops creative awareness
- Endless career scope
- Learn to stay updated to the tech world.
CODE IT offers the best IT training programs in Nepal. And Android training undoubtedly matches the caliber for what it takes to deliver the right message to the group of students. Therefore, save yourself a seat at the earliest in order to attend an upcoming training session.
Benefits of Android Training at CODE IT
To the candidates attending Android Training at CODE IT, we provide following benefits and value-added services:
- Personalized feedback on projects.
- Wider access to training labs and materials.
- Affordable training cost.
- Scholarship to deserving and needy students.
- Career counseling classes to motivate students.
- Trained IT expert as an instructor.
- Pedagogy and student performance.
- Job placement opportunities as an Android developer for excellent trainees.
- Comprehensive training methodology.
Pre-requisites for Android App Development Training
Before joining Android app development course, the student should have prior knowledge of Core Java. It will help them in understanding the Android training program adequately.
MODULE 1: JAVA CONCEPTS
Java concepts needed for Android Training:
- OOPs Concepts and Features
- Inheritance in detail
- Exception handling
- Packages & interfaces
- Introduction on Android
- Setting up development environment
- Dalvik Virtual Machine & .apk file extension
- Basic Building blocks – Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers & Content providers
- UI Components – Views & notifications
- Components for communication -Intents & Intent Filters
- Android API levels (versions & version names)
MODULE 2: APPLICATION STRUCTURE (IN DETAIL)
- uses-permission & uses-sdk
- Resources and R.java
- Layouts & Drawable Resources
- Activities and Activity lifecycle
- First sample Application
MODULE 3: INTENTS (IN DETAIL)
- Explicit Intents
- Implicit intents
MODULE 4: EMULATOR-ANDROID VIRTUAL DEVICE
- Launching emulator
- Editing emulator settings
- Emulator shortcuts
- Logcat usage
MODULE 5: BASIC LAYOUT DESIGN
- All Type Form widgets
- All Type Layouts
- [dp, sp] versus px
MODULE 6: PREFERENCES
- Preferences from xml
MODULE 7: MENU
- Option menu
- Context menu
- Sub menu
- menu from xml
- menu via code
MODULE 8: UI DESIGN
- Time and Date
- Images and media
- AlertDialogs & Toast
MODULE 9: TABS AND TAB ACTIVITY
- Tabs and Tab Activity Details with Examples
MODULE 10: STYLES AND THEMES
- drawable resources for shapes, gradients (selectors)
- style attribute in layout file
- Applying themes via code and manifest file
MODULE 11: CONTENT PROVIDERS
- SQLite Programming
- Reading and updating Contacts
- Reading bookmarks
MODULE 12: ADAPTERS AND DATABASE
- ListView and Expandable ListView
- Custom listview
- GridView using adapters
- Gallery using adapters
- ViewPager using adapters
- AsynTask (in detail)
- XML Parsing
- JSON Parsing
- Android Database Connection(mysql)using AsynkTask
MODULE 13: ADVANCED ANDROID CONCEPTS
- Live Wallpaper
- Android Push Notification using Google Cloud Message (GCM)
- Using sdcards
- Maps, GPS, Location based Services
- Accessing Phone services (Call, SMS, MMS)
- Network connectivity services
- App Widgets with Example (Digital Clock)
- Using External Library in our Application (Aquery..etc)
- Brief introduction about 2D and 3D Gaming Engine in Android
MODULE 14: DEVELOPING A PROJECT
- Project development with the new ideas and creativity
- Discussion of the project and its scope
- Idea sharing for the project development
MODULE 15: PUBLISH THE APPLICATION TO GOOGLE AFTER DEVELOPMENT
The idea of publishing android application to Google play
After the completion of Android training, candidates can work as an Android Application Developer in a software development company or develop the application on their own and publish their application to the Google play and earn money after every download.