ASP.NET TRAINING IN NEPAL
IT graduates often are in quest for the best institute for ASP.NET training in Nepal to get professional insights on development practices. It normally creates confusion while choosing a professional ASP.NET training center that can fulfill your objective. You may ask why choose Code IT computer training institute for ASP.NET training course, rightly so.
It has been proven that teaching itself isn’t self-sufficient to implement theoretical concepts into developing real-time applications. Therefore, a holistic training approach is taken to guarantee success while teaching such type of professional courses. Code IT provides a learning environment that is suitable for growth, with trainers having the passion for sharing their knowledge and experience. Moreover, the training methodology we adapt assures that student can successfully implement the knowledge gained during the ASP.NET course training. Our course contents comply with current software industry practices as well.
HOW ASP.NET TRAINING COURSE IS DESIGNED?
The course syllabus and curriculum is an outcome of rigorous discussion among software professionals, experts and educators. We periodically update the syllabus based on research and surveys performed on current development practices in software development industry.
The ASP.NET training course taught by our computer institute comprises of following components:
- ASP.NET and C#:
Important concepts on entity framework, LINQ, MVC design pattern are discussed in detail.
HOW IS ASP.NET TRAINING COURSE CONDUCTED?
To evaluate the efficiency of daily classes and to derive necessary measures, the institute conducts tests every Friday. The trainee’s progress is tracked based on the parameters gathered from the test. Based on feedback, with a motive to optimize the learning ability of apprentices, training methodology is accordingly changed and updated. Supplementary classes, revision classes, class works and home assignments are provided with respect to the pupil’s growth.
Upon completion of ASP.NET training, students are assigned a “project work”. Internship is conducted under guidance of experts and professionals within the computer institute itself or at software development companies in Kathmandu. If candidates is arranged internship to create ASP.NET projects, a supervisor is appointed by the computer institute to help them as necessary.
- Develop and deploy fully-functional database driven web applications and websites in ASP.NET and C#.
- Learn features, functions and settings of .ASP.NET framework such as server controls and security features.
WHO CAN JOIN ASP.NET TRAINING AT CODE IT?
Students graduating with Bachelors degree in IT subjects (BE computer, BSc. IT, BCA) can benefit from this course. Else than that whoever wants to be established as a professional ASP.NET developer can attend this course.
PREREQUISITES FOR ASP.NET COURSE TRAINING
It is expected that candidates intending to learn ASP.NET programming have basic knowledge in HTML/CSS, SQL and basic and object oriented programming principles. If not the case, CODE IT arranges foundation classes to develop your programming concepts
MODULE 1: C#
The ASP.NET server controls are defined in C#(C sharp), so the course starts with the concept of C# programming.
- Introduction to .NET Framework
- Variable Declaration, Data Types, Constants
- Conditional statement; If else statement and switch
- Looping; while, for and foreach loop.
- Arithmetic, Comparison, Logical and Assignment Operator
- Array, Functions
- Classes and Objects
- Properties and Methods
- Visibility Modifiers
- Constructor and Destructor Functions
- Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction and Polymorphism
- Error Handling
- Exception Handling, try catch, throwing an exception, Custom exception
MODULE 2: SQL SERVER
- Create, Alter table
- SQL statements for Inserting, Updating, Deleting and Retrieving records
- Case Condition
- Joins, Inner Join, Outer Join
- Keys, Primary Key, Foreign key, cascading
- Stored Procedure
MODULE 3: ASP.NET COURSE
- Form Designing
- ASP.NET Controls (Server Controls) and HTML Controls (Web User Controls)
- Label, textbox, button controls
- Grid View, Validation Controls
- Data Grid and Repeaters.
- Enhancing websites employing Master Page and Themes
- Defining Master Page and Content Pages, Page Navigation
- Applying Themes and Styles to Controls
- Using Themes to customize a Site.
- Insert records
- Validating data
- Displaying data employing Grid View Server Control
- Displaying, editing, deleting records in database.
- State Management
- Security, Membership and Role Management
- Emailing Concepts and Sending Email
- Error Handling, Debugging and Tracing
- Implementing Ajax
- Crystal Report Generation
- SQL Reporting
- AjaxControlTookKit implementation
- HTML tags such as paragraph, heading, image, anchor, form and table
- Inline, internal and external stylesheet
- Implementing JQuery
The learning outcome of this phase is to successfully build HTML/CSS template for web application or integrate pre-designed templates in their application.
ASP.NET CAREER IN NEPAL AND WORLDWIDE
- .NET is extensively used web development platform in USA, UK, Australia and worldwide. Around 18% of websites uses .NET for server side programming.
- According to statistical data on several websites, .NET ranks 4th in the highest paid job with an average salary of 41,000 pound sterling and around 2.5% raise per year.
- Likewise in Nepal, there are large numbers of companies working in ASP.net framework. Thus, competent candidates can fulfill the market demands for .NET developers. They can even work as freelancer in ASP.NET technology.
- The course will pave the path to gain significant level of knowledge in advanced programming like ASP.NET MVC which is popularly used in Nepal and worldwide these days.