Flutter Framework Training in Nepal
CODE IT is providing the latest in-demand course, Flutter, in Nepal. Flutter is gaining a lot of popularity for those who are interested in developing interfaces for iOS as well as Android. The interfaces are built using the Dart programming language. Moreover, Flutter can be integrated with iOS and Android code bases that are already existent.
First released on December 4, 2018 by Google, Flutter is an open-source mobile application development Software Development Kit (SDK). As mentioned earlier, Flutter is used to develop applications supported by both iOS and Android. Also, flutter is the foremost and primary method for designing of Google Fuchsia applications. Many developers find it easier to use Flutter as it makes re-use of existing codes possible.
Benefits of Flutter Training
After successful completion of Flutter course, the candidates make themselves competent to develop applications for both iOS and Android. The candidates find opportunities in positions like:
- iOS Application Developer
- Android Application Developer
The course ensures that the professionals are prepared to:
- Analyze the requirements for app development in iOS and Android
- Develop necessary features for applications for both
- Implement and test the applications that have been developed
Benefits of Flutter Training at CODE IT
- Certified and experienced instructors
- International standard course
- Facilitation for certification exam
- Internship and full-time recruitment opportunities
- Affordable and updated training course
- Online classes
Pre-requisites for Flutter Framework Training
There are no pre-requisites for taking a course of Flutter. However, basic knowledge in Android and iOS application development would surely be a plus for any candidate.
Syllabus Flutter Framework
INTRODUCTION TO DEVELOPMENT WITH FLUTTER
- Learn to set up a new Flutter project using Android Studio.
- Understand the Widget tree and learn to use pre-made Flutter Widgets for user interface design.
- Learn to incorporate Image and Text Widgets to create simple user interfaces.
- Learn to incorporate App Icons for iOS and Android.
- Learn how to add and load image assets to Flutter projects.
- Run Flutter apps on iOS Simulator, Android Emulator and physical devices.
CREATING BEAUTIFUL UI WITH FLUTTER FOR BEGINNERS
- Use Hot Reload and Hot Restart to quickly refresh the app UI and understand when to use each.
- Learning to use the Pubspec.yaml file to incorporate dependencies, custom assets and fonts.
- An introduction to the Widget build() method.
- Learning to use layout widgets such as Columns, Rows, Containers and Cards.
- Incorporating Material icons using the Icons class.
BUILDING APPS WITH STATE
- Understand the difference between Stateful and Stateless Widgets and when they should each be used.
- Understand how callbacks can be used detect user interaction in button widgets.
- Understand the declarative style of UI programming and how Flutter widgets react to state changes.
- Learn to import dart libraries to incorporate additional functionality.
- Learn about how variables, data types and functions work in Dart 2.
- Build flexible layouts using the Flutter Expanded widget.
- Understand the relationship between setState(), State objects and Stateful Widgets.
LEVERAGING FLUTTER PACKAGES TO SPEED UP DEVELOPMENT
- Learn to use the Dart package manager to incorporate Flutter compatible packages into your projects.
- Understanding the structure of the pubspec.yaml file.
- Incorporate the audio players package to play sound.
- Learn more about functions in Dart and the arrow syntax.
- Learn to refactor widgets and understand Flutter’s philosophy of UI as code.
STRUCTURING FLUTTER APPS
- Learn about how lists and conditionals work in Dart.
- Learn about classes and objects in Dart and how it apply to Flutter widgets.
- Understand Object Oriented Dart and how to apply the fundamentals of OOP to restructuring a Flutter app.
- Learn to use Dart Constructors to create customizable Flutter widgets.
- Apply common mobile design patterns to structure Flutter apps.
- Learn about structuring and organizing Flutter apps.
CREATING BEAUTIFUL UI WITH FLUTTER FOR INTERMEDIATES
- Customize apps with Theme widgets.
- Refactoring widgets by extracting them as separate Widget classes.
- Learn about Dart annotations and modifiers.
- Understand the immutability of Stateless and Stateful Widgets and how the screen is updated with the build() method.
- Create custom Flutter Widgets by combining smaller widgets.
- Learn about the difference between final and const in Dart.
- Learn about maps, enums and the ternary operator in Dart.
- Understand that functions are first class objects in Dart and how functions can be passed around as arguments.
- Learn to build multi-screen Flutter apps by learning about routes and the Navigator widget.
- Understand why flutter favours composition vs. inheritance when customising widgets.
POWERING FLUTTER APPS WITH BACKEND DATA
- Learn about asynchronous programming in Dart and understand how to use async/await and the Futures API.
- Understand Stateful Widget lifecycle methods.
- Handling exceptions in dart with try/catch and throw.
- Use Dart null aware operators to prevent app crashes.
- Getting location data from both iOS and Android.
- Using the http package to perform networking and get live data from open APIs.
- Understanding how to parse JSON data using the dart:convert library.
- Understand how to pass data to State objects via the Stateful Widget.
- Use the TextField Widget to take user input.
- Understand how to pass data backwards using the Navigator widget.
CUPERTINO WIDGETS AND PLATFORM-BASED UI
- Learn to use the Cupertino package and build Flutter apps for iOS with UIKit styled Cupertino widgets.
- Use the dart:io library to detect runtime platform and create separate UIs for iOS and Android in the same Flutter app.
- Learn to use Dart loops to create recurring widgets.
INTEGRATING FLUTTER APPS WITH FIREBASE
- Learn to use hero animations in Flutter apps.
- Understand how the animation controller works and create custom animations.
- Learn to use Dart mixins to extend class functionality.
- Incorporate Firebase Cloud Firestore into your Flutter apps.
- Implement authentication in your Flutter apps with the Firebase Auth package.
- Build a scrolling ListView widget to learn how Flutter creates and destroys reusable elements.
- Understand Dart Streams to listen to data changes.
- Learn to use the Flutter StreamBuild to turn streams of data into widgets that can be rendered.