Adobe Photoshop Training in Nepal
This training prepares the aspiring designers to handle various Adobe products for performing specific tasks such as creating logos, flyers, digital magazines, designing web pages etc. Code IT offers career-oriented Adobe Photoshop training in Nepal to produce professionally competitive web and graphics designers. Also, the training is equally important for video professionals, brand executives, media executives and any individual interested to learn Photoshop.
- Understand fundamental concepts of Photoshop
- Learning implications of Adobe Photoshop in real world scenario
- Learn to create, modify and enhance images
- Learning techniques to create banners, website mockups and design interfaces
- Learn to design web templates, brochures, newsletters etc.
- Project Work under supervision of instructors and experts
Benefits of Adobe Photoshop Training at Code IT
- Experienced and Adobe certified professionals as instructors
- Career oriented Adobe Photoshop training course
- Regular assignments to test Photoshop skills
- Opportunity to expand professional network with web and graphics designers
- Internship and job placement opportunity
- Special discounts available for deserving students
Duration: 1.5 Month
Career Option : Photoshop Designer
MODULE 1: BASIC PHOTOSHOP TRAINING- 2 WEEKS
- Introduction to photoshop tools
- RGB and CMYK Color Modes (Why do we need CMYK color mode?)
- Images formats used on websites (JPG, GIF, PNG)
- Image resizing techniques
- Image resolutions for websites
- Creating banners for website
- Creating buttons for website
- Knowledge of Layers
- Grouping layers and its importance
- Using different Fonts
- Using different brushes
- Using gradient tool and its use while designing web interfaces like button, sidebars etc.
- Using blending options (drop shadow effect, inner shadow effect, bevel and emboss effect, color overlay, gradient overlay, pattern overlay, stroke)
- Copying layer styles and removing layer styles
- Using Pen tool to create logos or custom shapes
- Using Pen tool to select images from complex background.
- Tracing shapes and creating outlines using Pen tool
- Layer mask concepts
- Creating Patterns for website and applying it in websites
- Using filter tools
- Embedding custom brushes, shapes and styles in photoshop
- Planning a website layout
- Designing a website
- Creating animated GIF’s using Photoshop
After the completion of basic Photoshop training students will be assigned a project to work on. Students will be asked to design professional websites of different styles. They continue to update the website design based on the feedback of the trainers until the website meets the design standards.
MODULE 2: ADVANCED PHOTOSHOP TRAINING – 4 WEEKS
- Designing logos
- Designing Visiting Cards
- Designing Brochures
- Creating modern interfaces
- Designing advanced navigation menus
- Creating advanced effects
- Designing different styles of websites
- Designing gallery
- Designing animated gifs using Imageready or Photoshop
- Designing website with multiple background images (e.g. separate image for the header and the footer)
- Designing website on a single background image
After completion of advanced Photoshop training students will be assigned 3 – 5 project to work on. Students will be asked to design professional websites with different styles. In most of the cases students are associated with real projects so that they can feel the industry experience during the training.
WEB DESIGNER AND GRAPHICS DESIGNER
This course is best suited for a person seeking a career in IT Companies as a web designer or graphics designer.
A student who successfully completes the Photoshop course can get job of a Graphics Designer. They can create banners, design interfaces, optimize images for websites and create website mockups. Along with this if a student also completes xhtml/css training then he/she can work as a Web Designer in an IT company.