SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a technique used to improve the visibility of a website in search engines. SEO training is essential for people who want to promote their products or services via the internet. The practice of launching a website for enhancing business is rapidly increasing globally including our country Nepal. This practice dynamically broadens the range of potential customers and expands the business in national as well as international context. Also, the appropriate way of search engine optimization is becoming equally important to reach out to the customers ahead of the competitors through the search engines.
CODE IT provides SEO Training in Nepal with a motive to help business organizations and individuals to get to their potential customers. Our SEO training is devised in such a way that you can see the effect in real-time. Moreover, we teach you some of the important SEO tools that when applied shows the statistics of a website. These statistics will help you to judge the website performance in search engines. You will get an opportunity to apply all the SEO techniques practically during the course.
There are a lot of resources online where we can find information regarding SEO. However, learning these techniques may not be sufficient. One needs to know how to apply SEO techniques. Furthermore implementing the raw knowledge can adversely affect your current rankings. Therefore it is always better to consult with an SEO expert or to participate in SEO training before implementing SEO in a website. SEO training will not only provide knowledge on applying SEO techniques but also give insights on the unethical practices which need to be avoided. Bad practices are referred to as ‘Black hat SEO techniques’ and are practiced by hackers to gain quick financial output rather than by increasing human viewers.
Search engines change their ranking algorithms at regular intervals. Based on those changes, they update their SEO guidelines and prescribe best practices to developers. We continuously revise our course syllabus according to the latest changes.
We have a special offer for people who join SEO training. We will do a free assessment of your website performance on Google and other search engines.
SEO Training can be summarized on the basis of the following techniques.
- Importance of Search Engines
- Major search engines
- How search engine works
- On-page optimization techniques
- Off-page optimization techniques
- Using SEO tools
- To enhance SEO knowledge and skills
- To gain knowledge of various SEO tools and techniques
- Be updated with the latest SEO practices
- Develop the best SEO strategy for the website
- Improve the visibility of the website in a major search engine.
- Implement SEO techniques to rank higher than the competitor website.
- Research on the best keyword and phrases to appear in search engines.
WHO CAN JOIN SEO TRAINING?
- This course is best suited for a candidate seeking a career in IT Companies as an SEO expert.
- Web Developer can join this training to gain knowledge of SEO and implement SEO techniques on the client’s website.
- Website owners who don’t have enough budget to hire an SEO consultant.
- People who are interested to learn SEO.
- Website Designers and Developers, webmasters and web practitioners.
- Those who want their website to rank higher in search engines.
Prerequisites: The course can be undertaken by students who have a basic understanding of how the website works.
MODULE 1: SEO COURSE OUTLINE
- General principles of search engines
- Google search results
- Keyword density
- Page Contents
- HTML code
- Title tags
- URL normalization
- Alt tags and its importance
- Anchor texts
- Google Webmaster Tools
- XML Sitemap
- Robots.txt and its use
- .htaccess and its use
- tracking visitors
- Using blog for promotion
After completion of SEO training students will try to optimize websites in major search engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing. Students will make use of different tools and techniques during website optimization.
It is very important for websites and companies to optimize their website in search engines to generate more and more business from their websites. Hence, SEO is a very high demanding job in the market.