This course, part of the Software Development Code IT Program, introduces how teams design, build, and test multi-version software systems.
You will learn software engineering principles that are applicable to the breadth of large-scale software systems. The course explores topics such as agile development, REST and Async programming, software specification, design, refactoring, information security, and more.
By the end of this course, learners will work in teams, applying an agile software development process to specify, design, and test multiple versions of complex software systems.
Learners who enroll in the Verified track will receive staff grading and increased interaction with the instructor and staff.
Semester I – 6 Months
- Fundamental of Computer
- Microsoft Office Packages (Documentation Handling)
- OCR Technology
- Fundamentals of Programming Language (C programming)
- Advance Java Programming Language
- Relational Database Management System (MS-Access & MS-SQL Server)
- Project Work in C Programming Language
- Project Work in Java Programming Language
Semester II -6 Months
- Android Apps Development
- Node JS, React and React-Native
- Programming Part 1 ( Visual Studio .Net)
- Project Work
Semester III -6 Months
- Introduction to .Net Technology
- Familiar with Object Oriented Programming Language
- Project Management
- Programming Part 2 ( Visual Studio .Net)
- Creating custom control like DLL file for project
- Final Project based on industries
- Position: Software Developer
- Platform: Windows Desktop Software
- Salary: 50,000/-